We are currently recruiting writers for our next edition. If you would like to get involved, email email@example.com or visit our Facebook page! Here are a few of the ways you can get involved!
- Write an Opinions piece: Murmur is looking to publish some long-read opinion pieces per issue on any topic that interests individual writers. The theme could be anything that remotely relates to medicine and our lives in it. Contact us with your ideas!
- Make your advice part of a Murmur Guide: Our next issue will focus on welfare during exam term. If you would like to write about how you stay calm under pressure then get in touch!
- Take part in an Interview: Join one of Murmur’s editors in interviewing big names in medicine. If you have ideas about who you would like to interview, then let us know.
- Tell-all in a Review: Write a short piece with your opinion about a recently published book, recently release album or film, or a recent event.
- Be like House in our Clinical Conundrums: Got an interesting clinical case that you would like to share with us? Send it in for a chance of it to be featured in our next edition.